Quality Assurance Representative RNO Urgent
- Reno, Nevada
- Job ID
Quality Assurance Representative RNO job at Tactical Air Support in Reno NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
QUALITY ASSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE
Starting Salary Range: DOE
Tactical Air Support is Nevada Center for Entrepreneurial Technology (NCET)2019 Aerospace/Aviation Company of the Year
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a national company headquartered in Reno, Nevada, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation and is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Representative to join ourteam.
Tactical Air's ground operations includes production, maintenance/sustainment, logistics, and safety/quality assurance support for our own fleet of high-performance aircraft and for our customers, with assignments and detachments across the U.S. Tactical Air's team includes A&P-certified and tactical aircraft experienced mechanics, technicians, logisticians, and engineers, with a combined experience of more than 75 years in tactical aviation maintenance and more than 30 years supporting U.S. military adversary contract maintenance. To support Tactical Air's fleet and customer requirements, the Quality team's focus is to ensure a strong culture of quality following established quality and safety procedures and protocols.
This position is located in Reno, Nevada. With a growing population of over 400,000, the Reno/Sparks area is thriving community nestled along the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Reno and the surrounding areas, include a short drive to beautiful Lake Tahoe or historic Virginia City, offers a variety of arts and entertainment, an eclectic restaurant scene, and unlimited recreational activities. There is truly something for everyone. For more information about living in the Truckee Meadows, visit https://workliveplayrenotahoe.com/.
The ideal candidate for the Quality Assurance Representative position will report to the Quality Assurance Manager and will be responsible to monitor and evaluate all maintenance actions to ensure safe and reliable aircraft are provided in accordance with current technical manuals, directives, and instructions applicable to the maintenance program.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please see job description for minimum requirements.
- FAA A&P License required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DCMA 8210.
- Knowledgeable of Quality Assurance and flight safety procedures.
- Knowledgeable of applicable safety and maintenance or technical manuals or publications, technical directives, safety procedures, ground support equipment, and special tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government security clearance.
- This position subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening, including for marijuana, per DOT/FAA requirements for safety sensitive positions.
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, full health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in cutting-edge aircraft mission systems development and maintenance, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any candidate requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. TACTICAL AIRS VISION FOR THE FUTURE IS TO BE THE WORLDS PREMIER Ãƒ CENTER OF EXCELLENCEÂ FOR COMMERCIAL TACTICAL AVIATION TRAINING AND SUPPORT SERVICES. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world classÂ aviation expertise powered by a cadre of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution, Its not what we do, its how we do it.Â