Director of Program Management Office PMO Urgent
- Reno, Nevada
- Annual Salary $150,000.00
- Job ID
Director of Program Management Office PMO job at Tactical Air Support in Reno NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
The ideal candidate for the Director of PMO position will report to the Vice President/Director of Business Development and will establish and support standards, methodologies, and tools for project management, maintain up-to-date information on project status and health, and collaborate with leadership across all departments in initiating and managing the programmatic initiatives that Tactical Air undertakes. This is an opportunity to be a change agent and bring excellence to Tactical Air's Portfolio, Program, and Project Management implementation. This position will be responsible for continuous improvement in product and service realization process for new contracts and post-release life-cycle management and will balance development of Program Management policies and procedures with business goals.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please refer to the position profile for complete job description and requirements.
- Background in large-scale government contracting; background in aerospace/defense industry advantageous.
- Experience with, and executing, federal (DoD) contracts, Other Transaction Authority Agreements, and complying with federal (FAR and DFARS) contract requirements.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner, Federal Acquisition Certification (FAC-P/PM), Defense Acquisition University Level III Program Management Certifications or training, or Agile Scrum Master Certification.
- Experience with continuous process improvement systems; Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and/or ISO9000/AS9100 preferred.
- Metrics and results oriented.
he level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in the aviation industry, project management, building solid portfolios, and solving problems, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.