Facility Security Officer Urgent
- Reno, Nevada
- Annual Salary $80,000.00 - $90,000.00
- Job ID
Facility Security Officer job at Tactical Air Support in Reno NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tactical Air Support is Nevada Center for Entrepreneurial Technology (NCET) 2019 Aerospace / Aviation Company of the Year
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a national company headquartered in Reno, Nevada, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation and is seeking an experienced Facility Security Officer to join our team.
Tactical Air's motto is "We Serve Those Who Serve" and our company's purpose is twofold: we help make the world more secure through our efforts to improve the military capabilities and security of the U.S. and our partner nations, and we create an environment where our employees can discover, develop, and share their talents in ways that provide a meaningful career path.
The Compliance and Administration divisions support Tactical Air's mission by ensuring the highest quality workplace for our employees through the fair and ethical treatment of each other, our business partners, and as corporate citizens, while fulfilling U.S. and foreign business, and U.S. government and international trade laws, policies, and regulations. The focus is the regular and ongoing development and support of the company's security program and to provide all stakeholders with superior service to ensure company and customer security requirements are met. The FSO position is an integral part of an elite team of professionals who get things done, enjoy working together, and are committed to growing with this fast-moving company.
This position is located in Reno, Nevada. With a population of over 400,000, the Reno/Sparks area is a thriving, growing community nestled along the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Reno/Sparks and the surrounding area, including a short drive to beautiful Lake Tahoe, offers a variety of arts and entertainment, an eclectic restaurant scene, and unlimited recreational activities. There is truly something for everyone. Check out https://workliveplayrenotahoe.com/ for more information about living in Reno.
The ideal candidate for the FSO position will be professional, highly productive, disciplined, team-oriented, technically astute, and responsive to the needs of the company, employees, and customers. This position will report to the Director of Administration will be responsible for coordinating and directing security measures necessary for an effective security program in accordance with company policy, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254), and Program Classification Guides. The FSO position requires self-motivation and ability to work in an independent or team environment with minimal direction, demonstrating the confidence necessary to make critical security decisions concerning contracts and to implement security procedures that will prevent unauthorized access to company and government facilities or information.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Security Administration or related field.
- Thorough knowledge of NISPOM, other relevant DoD security guidance, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) standards.
- Experience leading Facility Clearance (FCL) and Personnel Clearance (PCL) programs.
- Experience conducting security investigations.
- ISP / FSO Certification.
- Courier and escort preparation procedures.
- Knowledge of Access Control and Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Experience leading Operational Security (OPSEC) programs and National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) requirements.
- Experience as senior official leading an Insider Threat Program.
- Strong understanding of Controlled Unclassified Information and DoD Manual standards and requirements.
- Experience as a Communications Security (COMSEC) Custodian and thorough understanding of associated program and safeguarding requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of JPAS, eQUIP, NISS, DISS, and OBMS systems.
- Experience preparing and submitting DSS/DCSA Security Baseline Assessment and ICBTL, as well as conducting internal self-assessments.
- Experience in FOCI and CFIUS reporting requirements and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deliver the highest value to customers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Active U.S. government Top Secret/SCI security clearance required.
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, full health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work with a commitment to leading facility security programs, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. TACTICAL AIRS VISION FOR THE FUTURE IS TO BE THE WORLDS PREMIER Ãƒ CENTER OF EXCELLENCEÂ FOR COMMERCIAL TACTICAL AVIATION TRAINING AND SUPPORT SERVICES. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world classÂ aviation expertise powered by a cadre of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution, Its not what we do, its how we do it.Â