ADAIR Pilot N4G
- Nas Fallon, Nevada
- Annual Salary $160,000.00 - $180,000.00
- Job ID
ADAIR Pilot N4G job at Tactical Air Support in Nas Fallon NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
NAS Fallon, NV
ADVERSARY AIR PILOT-IN-COMMAND
Air Services / U.S. Navy 4th Gen
Starting Salary Range: DOE
Tactical Air Support is Nevada Center for Entrepreneurial Technology (NCET)
2019 Aerospace / Aviation Company of the Year
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a national company headquartered in Reno, Nevada, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and support services in tactical aviation.
Tactical Air deploys advanced aircraft operated by experienced fighter and attack pilots to U.S. military installations in support of Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Army unit, wing, weapons school, and combat deployment training. We are currently seeking experienced Adversary Air (ADAIR) Pilots to join our team for assignment to the U.S. Navy 4th Gen Adversary contract operating Tactical Air's F-5E/F Advanced Tiger (F-5ATTM) fighter in support of combat airborne adversary training services for the Navy Fighter Weapons School (TOPGUN) and Carrier Airwing Strike Training with the Naval Air Warfare Development Center (NAWDC). Successful candidates may require initial or transition training in Tactical Air's F-5AT and CF-5D fighter aircraft in Reno, Nevada prior to assignment.
This position is located at the Naval Air Station in Fallon, Nevada. Fallon is a small agricultural community and "Navy Town" of nearly 9,000 residents in the Nevada desert, approximately 55 miles east of Reno, Nevada. Fallon offers a wide variety of outdoor activities, the arts, shops, and special events year-round. More information can be found at www.visitfallonnevada.com.
The ideal candidate for the ADAIR Pilot position will report to the Program Chief Pilot for the safe and effective operation of company-owned aircraft in support of combat airborne training services. Pilots may be assigned to fly in any of the company's aircraft and will be expected to travel as needed to support contract requirements.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Requisite fighter/attack/trainer aircraft flight and tactical experience:
- 1000-hour fighter, attack, or trainer time with at least 300 hours fighter;
- DoD flight lead qualification;
- Weapon School Graduate or DoD Adversary;
- 5 years' tactical recency.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other aircraft.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. required.
- Current U.S. government secret security clearance or higher required.
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening (including for marijuana).
The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in training USAF fighter pilots, Tactical Air invites you to apply. All applicants must submit a current resume and completed employment application, which may be obtained at https://tacticalairsupport.com/jobs/.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.