Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Mgr Product Marketing
North Reading, MA
13238BRDuties and Responsibilities:
Business area: Defense and Aerospace and Business Unit – Senior Marketing Manager
Teradyne’ Defense and Aerospace business is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager for its Automatic Test Equipment product lines with 20 years of technology business/marketing experience. In this role the individual will be responsible for all marketing functions from defining the business strategy to product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. This includes business strategy development working closely with Engineering in implementing the strategy with Manufacturing/Operations and with the Sales and Support teams on the strategic design wins to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Senior Marketing Manager is expected to:
1. Define the overall strategy that ensures the success of the business in both the short and long term
2. Establish an action plan with key metrics that ensure success in a highly competitive market place including segmentation positioning pricing and communications
3. Creating and executing product development programs and pilot programs with early-stage products through introduction to customer success
4. Manage the production forecast build planning and product obsolescence
5. Develop all supporting product marketing material including competitive differentiation pricing strategy collateral and work directly with the Sales team on targeted accounts
Regular Full Time
Position Subject to ITAR controls:
Basic Qualifications Experience Skills and Education Required:
Required experience and knowledge
1. Minimum of 15 to 20 years of product management experience in the marketing of electronic instrumentation as used in automatic test equipment
2. Demonstrated success is product development manufacturing integration and customer support
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Degree in electrical engineering along with an MBA
5. Excellent teamwork skills
6. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
7. Must be able to travel 40% of the time
Mgr - Product Marketing
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role):
USA - MA - North Reading
The above listed position may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive North Reading MA and request a paper application form. In addition you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370- 3041 or contact them at for additional assistance.
Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin sexual orientation age disability status protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Mgr Product Marketing job at Teradyne
Apply for this Mgr Product Marketing position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!