Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Quality Leader Flight Research Center
••Quality Leader Flight Research Center••
99. Develops plans to support company, function and department goals and objectives. Maintains procedures related to area of responsibility.
99. Identify opportunities for Inspection or Quality Engineering engagement and aligns resources accordingly.
99. Maintains team environment that simultaneously includes compliance to requirements and continuous process improvement.
99. Communicates to their company and department information including goals and objectives.
99. Represents the Quality function on teams and committees as appropriate.
99. Ensures identification and completion of action items, progress reporting and personnel development activities
99. Creates and maintains positives working relationships with our military and civilian customers
99. Collaborates with other personnel across divisions
99. Maintains an in depth knowledge of Bell Helicopter& 8217;s department and plant policies and procedures
99. Maintains an in depth knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulation(FARs)
99. Completes paperwork according to written procedures/processes as required
99. Works to resolve problems in an efficient and timely manner
99. Meets all goals which support deliverables, including safety, quality, schedules and cost
99. Provides direction and leadership while mentoring and developing personnel
Bachelor& 8217;s degree required, preferably in aviation related field
+ Continuous Improvement experience in a quality or operations role required
+ Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
+ Excellent oral and written communication skills
+ FAA Airframe & Power plant (A&P) license
+ Understanding of CFR Position Title: 14 Aeronautics and Space
+ Strong knowledge of SAP required.
+ Working knowledge of CATIA
+ Strong knowledge of FAA conformity requirements for Aircraft certification
+ Understanding of FAA repair station (CFR Position Title: 14, part 145)
+ Inspection Authorization (IA) endorsement preferred
EducationBachelor& 8217;s degree required, preferably in aviation related fieldPosition RequirementsContinuous Improvement experience in a quality or operations role requiredMust be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel).Excellent oral and written communication skillsFAA Airframe & Power plant (A&P) licenseUnderstanding of CFR Position Title: 14 Aeronautics and SpaceStrong knowledge of SAP required.Working knowledge of CATIAStrong knowledge of FAA conformity requirements for Aircraft certificationUnderstanding of FAA repair station (CFR Position Title: 14, part 145)Preferred:Inspection Authorization (IA) endorsement preferred
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
••Pay Transparency Policy Statement••
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor& 8217;s legal duty to furnish information.
••Primary Location•• US Texas Arlington
••Recruiting Company•• Bell Helicopter
••Schedule•• Full time
••Job Level•• Manager with Direct Reports
••Shift•• First Shift
••Req ID:•• 257906
Quality Leader Flight Research Center job at Textron
Apply for this Quality Leader Flight Research Center position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.