Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Line Service Attendant Greensboro NC
-Line Service Attendant Greensboro, NC-
To perform a variety of line service activities for Company and customer owned aircraft and general Service Center facilities maintenance.
99. Works from shop orders, squawk sheets, oral and written instructions to perform the following primary line service duties:
99. Maintains watch and meets aircraft on taxi ramp. Tows, parks, and secures aircraft at various ramp and hangar locations. As required, inventory and store personal contents.
99. Washes, cleans, polishes and/or waxes exterior; cleans and services interior of aircraft.
99. Defuels and fuels aircraft. Completes fuel usage form and records.
99. Positions and operates ground power and other aircraft ground support equipment.
99. Picks up, transports, and delivers personnel, parts, tools, supplies and equipment for the Service Center.
99. Performs general cleaning of ramps and service facilities. As required, moves equipment, furniture, storage bins, etc.
99. Maintains assigned service equipment and transportation vehicles. Performs cleaning and routine maintenance checks.
99. Observes and complies with all safety rules and procedures.
99. Performs other related duties as required.
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to read shop orders, use basic mathematics, and maintain required records and forms.
Maintain current drivers license
Up to one year experience performing line service duties such as fueling and cleaning aircraft
Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Security Badge through the local airport authority (if applicable)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
-Pay Transparency Policy Statement-
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
-Job- Flight Operations
-Primary Location- US North Carolina Greensboro
-Recruiting Company- Textron Aviation
-Schedule- Full time
-Job Level- Individual Contributor
-Shift- Second Shift
-Req ID:- 259410
Line Service Attendant job at Textron
Apply for this Line Service Attendant Greensboro NC position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.