Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
Sr Public Affairs AP Engagement Specialist
-Sr. Public Affairs & Engagement Specialist-
The Senior Public Affairs and Engagement Specialist will support the Public Affairs Director and Business Development Vice President implement comprehensive strategic communications, public affairs, media relations and stakeholder engagement activities supporting Bell Helicopter government business development objectives. Communications is the primary function of this position; this includes writing, editing, branding, marketing, design, event support and campaign management. This position will be located in Washington D.C.
• Writing, editing and copyediting communications and marketing materials including press releases and advisories, FAQs, web and social media copy, fact sheets, and media pitches. Mastery of AP Style is required.
• Designing and editing promotional materials including print and digital ads, marketing collateral and digital assets for social media.
• Drafting media lists, tracking media coverage both traditional and social, and following trends in related news media. An understanding of the news cycle and news media landscape is important.
• Coordinating engagements with news media, think tank, and industry analysts as well as public speaking engagements
• Planning and preparing written and visual communications and distribution of information using print media, speeches, scripts, intranet and external website content.
• Maintaining effective working relationships with Bell Helicopters business development teams and DoD operators and public affairs offices to determine appropriate planning and tactical decision making.
• Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of related work experience is required.
• Experience in military operations and/or military public affairs/strategic communications activities is preferred.
• Experience working with the Washington, DC news media and public policy arena is preferred.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
-Pay Transparency Policy Statement-
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
-Primary Location- US Washington DC Washington
-Recruiting Company- Bell Helicopter
-Schedule- Full time
-Job Level- Individual Contributor
-Shift- First Shift
-Req ID:- 258418
Sr Public Affairs AP Engagement Specialist job at Textron
Apply for this Sr Public Affairs AP Engagement Specialist position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.