2nd Shift Aerospace Inspector Featured
- Middletown, Ohio
- Job ID
2nd Shift Aerospace Inspector job at The Kemtah Group in Middletown OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
A 2nd Shift Aerospace Inspector job in Middletown CT is currently available through Belcan. This is a permanent / direct position with our key aerospace client. In this role you will Perform dimensional and visual inspection of complex in-process and completed machines cast molded and fabricated parts. To be considered you will have a High School diploma or GED and Equivalent to 1 to 3 years of practical trades training.
THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE FOR 2ND SHIFT ONLY
- Frequently work to tolerances of .0001 or more using complex inspection equipment and other such items as tool makers microscope coordinate measuring machine rotary table sine plate micro-hardness tester and red liner gear checker curve tracers oscilloscopes etc.
- Interpret and inspect to engineering drawings specifications and other approved work documents for such characteristics as functional testing as dimensional configuration hardness surface roughness visual appearance and completion of required operations; records inspection results and completes required paperwork.
- Record inspection results and complete required documentation.
- May occasionally be required to inspect templates jigs fixtures and gauges.
- Report discrepancies or conditions that would result in defective products.
- Coordinate with product and quality assurance engineers to communicate and explain non-conforming conditions and obtain necessary corrective action; may work with customer inspector during concurrent inspections.
- May be required to plot measurements on control charts and histograms.
- Interpret and use company/customer specified sampling plans.
- Assist in formulating and reporting recommendations for correction of process to eliminate or reduce percentage of defects.
- Instruct and guide lower level inspection personnel as required.
- Maintains certification documents control.
- Provide input to improve the material/fabrication incoming-to-line process.
- May be required to participate in improvement activities
2nd Shift Aerospace Inspector Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Equivalent to 1 to 3 years of practical trades training. Over 3 years up to and including 5 years.
- Requires use of shop mathematics together with the use of drawings specifications charts tables a variety of complex precision measuring instruments and/or the use of some training generally applicable in a particular or specialized field.
If you are interested in this 2nd Shift Aerospace Inspector job in Middletown CT please apply via the apply now link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering technical recruiting and IT services to customers in the aerospace industrial and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines airframe and avionics to heavy vehicles chemical processing and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible scalable and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
The Kemtah Group Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.