Quality Engineer Hot
- Van Horn, Texas
- Job ID
Quality Engineer job at The Kemtah Group in Van Horn TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
A Quality Engineer position in Van Horn TX is currently available through Belcan. In this role you are responsible for the generation of a strategic plan to improve the business processes and increase production output. This position requires a schedule of 8 days on and 6 days off (Mon-Mon).
- Create quality standards and testing systems to reflect efficiency reliability and performance.
- Create documentation that reports issues and errors relating to the production process with efforts placed to find a solution.
- Bachelor"s in an engineering or science discipline
- 5+ years working in a quality assurance role preferably in a regulated environment.
- Experience with quality regulations and standards.
- Knowledge of CAPA and failure investigation tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of quality and statistical analysis tools (SPC Six Sigma Risk Analysis FMEA DEO trend analysis etc.)
If you are interested in this Quality Engineer job in Van Horn TX please apply via the apply now link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering technical recruiting and IT services to customers in the aerospace industrial and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines airframe and avionics to heavy vehicles chemical processing and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible scalable and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
The Kemtah Group Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.