Pilot in Command Urgent
- North Canton, Ohio
- Annual Salary $90,000.00 - $102,500.00
- Job ID
Pilot in Command job at The Kenan Advanatge Group in North Canton OH
Description, duties, responsibilities
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Our team members help us achieve our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
KAG is seeking a Corporate Pilot in Command to conduct safe flight operations with final authority in the operation of the aircraft when assigned as Pilot In Command (PIC or Captain). This individual will perform various other non-flying tasks, as needed, to benefit the Aviation Department and Total Customer Focus.
1. Act as Pilot In Command (PIC) or Second in Command (SIC) of flights as assigned in compliance with Federal, State, Local, and foreign regulations, as well as policies and procedures contained in the company Flight Operations Manual.
2. Works to maintain a culture of safety with efficient procedures that support customer service.
3. Prepares flight plans considering such factors as altitude, terrain, weather, range, weight, performance data, airport facilities, runway lengths, and navigational aids.
4. Performs tasks associated with operating the aircraft while away from home base.
5. Reports known or suspected Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) violations or incidents promptly to the Chief Pilot.
6. Briefs passengers appropriately for each phase of flight.
7. Completes all record keeping and paperwork as required by company policy.
8. Completes regular training and proficiency in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations, insurance requirements, and company policy.
9. Provide excellent Customer Service (Total Customer Focus) to passengers.
10. Completes assigned administrative duties. May include: update databases and revisions; conduct flight checks; perform pilot orientations/training; oversee Safety management.
11. Assists in cleaning, provisioning, fueling, and ground handling of department aircraft.
• Minimum of 2 years as Pilot In Command of multi-engine turbine aircraft operating in a crew environment.
o 3,000 hours Total time
o 1,000 hours Turbine/ME (multi-engine)
o 500 hour PIC Turbine/ME
o CE-560XL type rating - Citation XLS; Honeywell FMS experience preferred
• Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with appropriate ratings and limitations, or equivalent experience.
• FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit or higher.
• Must maintain current Second Class FAA Medical Certificate or higher.
• Must have valid and current Passport
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
• Good understanding of math and physics
• Excellent spatial awareness and coordination
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to think and respond quickly in difficult situations
• Great leadership skills with the ability to give clear commands
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Kenan Advanatge Group Company Overview
Kenan Advantage Group is North Americaâ€™s largest tank truck transporter and logistics provider, delivering fuels, chemicals, specialty products, food products and industrial gases through unique operating platforms. KAG operates out of approximately 300 terminal and satellite locations throughout North America. We are the only independent fuels delivery carrier with a nationwide network, with operations in 40 states and the ability to deliver within all 48 continental United States, Canada and Mexico. Our Mission Our mission is to take every load, deliver it on time, without incident. Our Vision KAG will revolutionize transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through its national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice. Statement of Values Safety and Security â€“ Our uncompromising commitment for the safety and security of our employees, customers and general public will always come first. Employees â€“ We are committed to delivering a better life to all who call KAG home. Our valued employees continually work to make KAG the most efficient company in the industry. We will provide exceptional training, development and inspiration to all employees. Customers â€“ Equally important as all employees are our valued customers who are the primary focus of everything we do as a company. We will master execution of ALL internal processes so we deliver total service excellence. Competitiveness â€“ We will operate efficiently by aggressively managing costs in all areas of our organization in order to be the market leader. Integrity â€“ At all times we will conduct ourselves in a responsible manner to maintain the highest standard of ethics.