Product Owner Urgent
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
Product Owner job at Tuvoli in Boston MA
Description, duties, responsibilities
As a result of continued growth, Tuvoli is looking for individuals with experience in Business Aviation, to join our Product team. The Product Owner is responsible for helping to build out and gain adoption for the services we offer on the Tuvoli platform. This position oversees highly visible projects that are key to Tuvoli’s success and ongoing expansion.
If you have always wanted to work for a dynamic and innovative company that has the agility of a startup but decades of experience as an industry leader within a fast-paced and growing industry like Aviation, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Definition of new products as well as new features/enhancements for existing products and development of the associated business case
- Development and maintenance of product roadmaps
- Work with stakeholders and customers to understand product requirements
- Serve as liaison between the development team and internal and external partners to determine prioritization of items
- Provide product specific support and training to the Sales & Support teams.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of two years in the Business Aviation Industry
- Ability to excel in an Agile work environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills that promote and foster a team culture
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and experience in communicating with different levels throughout an organization
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Responds well under pressure, manages stress and possesses exceptional organizational skills
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Tuvoli Company Overview
Focused on digital transformation within the business aviation industry, Tuvoli is developing an expanding portfolio of online services that increase the speed and security of online payments; streamline the flow of trip information between parties; and provide access to a variety of products/services that are relevant to business aircraft operators. Built with 24/7/365 instant payments at its core, Tuvoli introduces a next-generation, FDIC insured, open banking infrastructure to serve as the the air charter industry's solution for digital distribution by integrating real-time availability, quoting, booking and payment into one seamless workflow.