Av 8 Harrier Acm Ii cdi avionics Nc Hot
- Havelock, North Carolina
- Job ID
Av 8 Harrier Acm Ii cdi avionics Nc job at Tyonek Native Corporation in Havelock NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Provide maintenance support for AV-8 squadrons within Marine Air Group (MAG) 14 and Marine Air Group (MAG) 13.
- Perform ACM II Avionics duties
- Perform Organizational (O-Level) and Intermediate (I-Level) maintenance on the AV-8.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of four (4) years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of AV-8 maintenance experience
- CDI qualification required
- Level III Marine Aviation Training and Education Program (MATMEP) or ASM equivalent
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs ramps ladders and work stands.
- Must be able to crouch crawl grasp or handle objects use finger dexterity bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles machinery hand tools ground support equipment fork lift etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age sex sexual orientation genetic information gender identity marital status race religion color veteran status physical or mental disability national origin or any other reason prohibited by law.
Tyonek Native Corporation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.