Administrative Assistant Maintenance Training Featured
- Belleville, Michigan
- Job ID
Administrative Assistant Maintenance Training job at USA Jet Airlines in Belleville MI
Description, duties, responsibilities
This position is based out of our Belleville office but there is an opportunity for a hybrid schedule of in-office and remote work.
The USA Jet Maintenance Administrative Assistant is responsible to the Manager of Maintenance Training and AMOS.
- Schedules of all in-house training at the direction of the Manager of Training and AMOS
- Creates and maintains employee training files
- Tracks recurrent training requirements and update employee authorization lists for airworthiness release run and taxi etc
- Creates and maintains on-line training in the learning management system at the direction of the Manager of Maintenance Training and AMOS
- Assists with training records audits to ensure regulatory compliance and policy conformance
- Provides required training reports to comply with monthly reporting requirements and as needed to Company management personnel
- Responsible to actively participate in USA Jet Safety Programs and Safety Management System. Required to report all safety concerns in a timely manner. Required to ensure that they and their co-workers are performing their functions in the safest possible manner. Required to follow the standards of the Occupational Safety and Health organization with legal authority at the location at which they are working
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Maintenance Training and AMOS
Education and/or Experience Required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two (2) years minimum general office and/or clerical work
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to read and write documents such as instructions short correspondence and memos
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to add subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers common fractions and decimals
- Must be able to remain calm during adverse conditions
- Must be able to think and react quickly with a sense of urgency to time-sensitive problem situations
- Detailed organizational skills
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Word Outlook Visio and Excel field/data entry and basic formula creation preferred
- Software experience in Adobe Acrobat is preferred
- Knowledge in eLearning software such as Adobe Captivate or equivalent is preferred
- Experience in Cornerstone on Demand (LMS) on-line training software is preferred
- Ability to read write and speak English fluently
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of the job the employee is frequently required to:
- talk and hear others in conversations via the phone or in person
- While performing the duties of the job the employee is occasionally required to:
- Vision abilities required:
- Close vision
- Distance vision
- Color vision
- The noise level is usually moderate. Noise level can increase to loud when aircraft is taxiing in the area.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to successfully pass an initial and random Drug and Alcohol screening process as required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and a Fingerprint Based Criminal History Records Check (CHRC) and/or Security Threat Assessment (STA) as required by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
Disclaimer: This job description indicates in a general way the nature and levels of work knowledge skills abilities and other essential functions; however the job description isnt designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities an incumbent may be asked to perform.
USA Jet Airlines Company Overview
USA JET Airlines - With access to more aircraft and surface transportation vehicles than any competitor, we offer the industrys most cost-effective expedited freight solutions. Unlike competitors who fill their own vehicles first, we search the entire market for the best available expedited solution for every shipment. Then we back our service with advanced technology and the 3PL industrys most experienced transportation professionals. The result? Unparalleled peace of mind for your expedited shipments.