Rescue Helicopter Pilot Personnel Recovery management Analyst Hot
- Hampton, Virginia
- Job ID
Rescue Helicopter Pilot Personnel Recovery management Analyst job at Unavailable in Hampton VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Personnel Recovery CFT Support SME located in Langley AFB Virginia.
LOCATION: Langley AFB Virginia JOB STATUS: Full TimeREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education Certifications Experience Skills) This candidate must have experience with the following:SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secert Clearance SCI-EligibilityEDUCATION: Bachelors Degree from an accredited universityCERTIFICATIONS: N/A
- Five years staff experience (combination of active duty Government service or Contractor) in operations staff or working specific program or subject area of the specific A5/8/9 area being tasked
- Five years rated rescue pilot or combat rescue officer experience
- USAF rescue operational experience must be since 2003
- Five years project or program management experience
- In-resident PME graduate or squadron level commander
- Three years MAJCOM or above staff experience
- Provide support and assist with efforts to translate weapon system requirements into documented studies and analyses. This will include providing technical and analytical assistance to assess weapon system capabilities and translate system requirements into resource evaluation and documentation products
- Provide support to effectively plan program budget and execute resource requirements. Assist in performing capabilities program and cost analyses for new and modified systems to include managing developing and analyzing resource documentation for the core A5/8/9 mission in support of program execution. This includes building and defending 4-Star decision data via the USAF Strategic Planning Process and directly influencing the POM process once those planning decisions are made
- Assist and support efforts to accomplish studies technical analysis and reports. These efforts will provide information necessary to determine capability gaps inefficiencies and ineffectiveness of capabilities to combat current threats within the A5/8/9 mission area
- Provide technical and analytical support to track and analyze trends user requirements and other key issues and assist in development of critical documentation to support system resource requirements.
- Provide technical and analytical support to assess capability requirements associated capability gaps and risks and facilitate fielding of capability solutions
- Conduct analyses in support of the development validation and coordination of HQ ACC requirements documents such as Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) Initial Capabilities Document (ICD) Capability Development Document (CDD) Operational Capability Description Document (OCDD) and Capability Production Document (CPD)
- Maintain broad technical and analytical resource proficiency to efficiently translate weapon system and CFT force structure portfolio requirements into documented resource reports. This will require maintaining a close interface with a wide range of users developers industry Air Staff and other agencies as required to ensure resource development efforts are aligned with Natl Military Strategy Defense Planning Guidance and other HQ USAF directives
- Utilize analytical skills and tools to mitigate CFT portfolio operational combat risk by helping to develop force structure options out 25 years+. This includes addressing combat risk in force structure and weapons
- Assist in evaluating system capabilities and program cost effectiveness according to fiscal parameters and measurements. This will include assessing costs for accuracy and reasonableness and identifying potential alternatives
- Monitor and analyze funding execution to ensure consistent and proper resource alignment among projects. This includes working with HQ ACC organizations and maintaining databases necessary to prepare the A5/8/9 Fiscal Year Execution Plan Initial Distribution budget execution maintain management internal controls and monitor obligations/expenditures within funded programs.
- Assist with cost schedule technical and performance assessments and develop briefings and background papers to identify potential impacts and proposed courses of action.
- Assist with facilitating and integrating efforts of working groups and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to ensure consistency of data/information that is being developed.
- Support efforts to manage the development coordination approval and maintenance of studies analysis and reports in support of overall mission.
Who We Are Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense FAA NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts develops motivates and retains the most talented skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence purpose and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including but not limited to race color religion national origin marital status gender sexual orientation ancestry age medical condition military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which with reasonable accommodation render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.
Unavailable Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.