Aircraft Interior Installation Specialist Featured
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Aircraft Interior Installation Specialist job at VIP Completions LLC in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
VIP Completions LLC has an exciting opportunity available for an Experienced Aircraft Interior installation specialist based in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
General Role Tasks Include:
• Installation, Removal and Assembly of aircraft interior equipment and furnishings
• Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
• Adhere to VIP Completions LLC General Work Requirements and Part 145 Requirements (Shop and Hangar)
• Comply with environmental health / safety policies / procedures
• Participate in training activities
• Perform work in a safe and timely manner
• Assist with additional completions work on within the facility during slow periods of unplanned work as needed
As our ideal candidate,
• You have 5 or more years experience with aircraft interiors preferred and are considered an expert in the field
• You demonstrate the ability to break down seats, cabinets, remove hardware, inlay etc.
• You demonstrate mechanical aptitude
• You demonstrate the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
• You demonstrate the ability to communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
• You have Basic PC skills
• Ready to onboard ASAP
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
VIP Completions LLC Company Overview
The VIP Completions team brings more than 20 years of experience to business aircraft completions and refurbishment. Having completed aircraft ranging from light business jets to corporate airliners, the VIP Completions team is primarily focused on long-range business aircraft. With partners including some of the best design firms in the world, VIP Completions offers its valued clients the best brands, the most elegant designs, and the highest quality materials to realize individual clients’ business aircraft completions projects.