Aviation Accessory Technician Iv Featured
- Independence, Kansas
- Job ID
Aviation Accessory Technician Iv job at VSE Aviation in Independence KS
Description, duties, responsibilities
Aviation Accessory Technician IV
Tuesday January 19 2021
Duties and Responsibilities: :
- Assemble all fuel controls or all governors.
- Test all fuel controls or all governors.
- Interact with the Production Coordinator daily to schedule priorities.
- Communicate daily needs and expectations with the Senior Accessory Technician.
- Utilize hand tools daily.
- Utilize specialty tools for precision measurements daily.
- Read and interpret technical data and drawings.
- Operate test equipment daily to ensure components pass function test.
- Verify that all components are tested to the appropriate specifications to ensure airworthiness.
- Troubleshoot components failing test to determine root cause of failure.
- Attend training courses as required.
- Generate data plates for components completed with use of a laser system.
- Document maintenance records of all repair work orders performed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High mechanical aptitude required.
- 4-6 years of aviation accessary experience required.
- Flexible to changing workloads/priorities based on customer requirements.
- Maintain an orderly and productive work environment.
- Ability to function in fast paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and data required.
- Basic computer operating skills.
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race color religion gender age national origin disability Protected Veteran status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal state or local law.
- Pay Type
VSE Aviation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.