International Operations Specialist Featured
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Annual Salary $35,000.00 - $50,000.00
- Job ID
International Operations Specialist job at Ventus International Aviation in Asheville NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
Ventus International Aviation (VIA) is currently seeking an International Operations Specialist to assist our clients with all of their international trip support requests. The candidate needs to be a highly motivated, intelligent aviation professional willing to work any shift, including nights, weekends, and holidays to ensure the client is well taken care of.
The International Client Specialist is responsible for coordinating and confirming all trip logistics for the client. As an International Operations Specialist, your love for Aviation and enthusiasm for helping clients will provide a friendly and efficient customer/client experience. You'll help clients/pilots feel like family and efficiently working with each client will be your expertise. Support clients accurately and efficiently while engaging in appropriate conversation.
Assumes responsibility for the efficient, effective, and accurate performance of client trips.
- Ground Handling and logistical support
- International flight plans
- Understanding of overflight and landing permits
- Weather and Notams
- Hotel Accommodations
- Ground Transportation
- Flight Following
- Maintain on-going communications in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective, professional business relations with clients.
- Ensures that the client’s requests and questions are promptly resolved.
- Receives and processes new client trips and changes to existing trips.
- Ability to think quickly on the spot to answer client’s questions.
- Ensures that the Company’s quality reputation is maintained and protected.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Experience providing great customer service.
- Aviation Trip Support Services
- Ability to multi-task accurately and efficiently dealing with dynamic situations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work with Mac computers
- Shift Work
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and regular attendance necessary. Flexible scheduling.
- Occasional Travel
- Relocation Required – Asheville, NC
Ventus International Aviation Company Overview
Ventus International Aviation (VIA) is quickly becoming one of the premier international trip support service providers. VIA prides itself on offering personal service for each client, no matter the size of the plane or the length of the trip. As a full-service international trip support company, Ventus International Aviation aims to be a leader in the private and commercial aviation industry. You may ask what makes us different from the competition; to us, the answer is simple: we love what we do, we excel at what we do, and our passion is providing the type of service that can only distinguish us within the aviation community. It’s what we call “Service Elevated”.