Quality Control Inspector ASC Urgent
- Arlington, Texas
- Job ID
Quality Control Inspector ASC job at Wencor Group LLC in Arlington TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Overview of the Position:
Inspect inbound/outbound products for conformance with government and customer standards and specifications. Report deviations and support preventative measures and corrective actions analysis to deliver the highest quality product to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform visual and technical inspection of all parts and assemblies produced ensuring they meet all blueprint, quality, and customer requirements.
- Read and comprehend blueprints and technical specifications to support inspection activities that ensure products and operations meet applicable standards.
- Use devices such as micrometers and thread gauges to measure products and determine conformance to designs.
- Document and relay nonconformance information.
- Create and adjust inspection plans as required.
- Review and audit technical records and certifications to assure products meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Actively participate in performance improvement teams.
- Ensure that good safety practices are known and followed by all employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to type and use a computer
- Ability to use and present information by use of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook or related programs
- General knowledge of drawing/data systems and configuration management principles and processes
- Working knowledge of inspection tools such as micrometer or calipers preferred
- Familiarity with AS9100, ISO 9001 or similar quality standard
Education / Experience Requirements: High school diploma or GED and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl; and lift up to 10 pounds.
- Is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Is frequently required to talk or listen.
- Is required to have clear vision at 20 inches or less, or up to 20 feet or more; peripheral vision; depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Works in moderate noise levels.
- Minimal travel required.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
PMA Quality Inspector Peachtree City GA
Technical Buyer II PMA WPTC Peachtree City GA
Product Development Analyst Provo UT
Aircraft Technician Accessory Technologies Corp Edgewood NY
Soundair Technician Snohomish WA
Shop Technicians I & II Temecula CA
Wencor Group LLC Company Overview
Wencor is a leading provider of differentiated and IP-driven aftermarket solutions for the aerospace industry. The Company, founded in 1955, offers innovative solutions for airlines to maintain and upgrade their fleet, including Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA), consumables and expendables distribution, component repair, and used serviceable material parts. Through this comprehensive set of aftermarket solutions, proprietary PMAs and Design Engineering Representative (DER) Repairs, Wencor provides its customers numerous ways to reduce maintenance costs and improve aircraft reliability. Wencor serves the commercial aftermarket and defense sectors, and thus its customer demand is tied to the installed base of aircraft and has a stable financial profile as a result. Wencor is headquartered in the Atlanta, Georgia area with additional offices in Utah, Florida, Washington, Texas, California, Alabama, New York, Amsterdam, Singapore, Shanghai, and Istanbul. Wencor is owned by management and Private Equity, which, collectively, encourages growth through organic investments in people, product, and technology, as well as through tuck-in acquisitions.
- Job Feed
- News Feed