Aviation Associate Attorney Featured
- Gillette, Wyoming
- Job ID
Aviation Associate Attorney job at Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman Dicker LLP in Gillette WY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Aviation Associate Attorney
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys across 40 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978 we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and are included in the top 50 of The National Law Journals survey of the nations largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia or qualified for reciprocal admission
- 2+ years of litigation defense experience required
- Experience with aviation or products liability defense is a plus
- Excellent written and analytical skills and a strong attention to detail are required
- A background in aviation such as training or certification as a pilot is a plus
- Independently manage a litigation caseload working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying online or sending your credentials toand putting "McLean Aviation AssociateAttorney" in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firms policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race color national origin religion age sex disability citizenship marital status sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.
2 to 20+ years
Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman Dicker LLP Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.