Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
2017 2018 Ski Season Full Time Concierge Lion Square Lodge By Wyndham Vacat
2017-2018 Ski Season Full-Time Concierge- Lion Square Lodge by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Envision your career with one of the worlds largest vacation rental companies Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America. With over 9000 rental units and more than 2500 associates across North America youll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
99. Provide guests and owners with efficient professional and accurate guest services resulting in improved guest and owner satisfaction. Responsible for coordination of in-room guest services directory. Responsible for providing and arranging all packaging details (sometimes with little notice) including but not limited to flowers champagne cruises dining reservations transportation.
99. Provide all guests and owners with friendly and professional guest services in a timely manner.
99. Coordination of in-room guest services directory. Handle and service all guests and owners needs i.e. baby-sitters photographers florists dentists doctors airline information shuttle service car rental etc. in conjunction with an approved vendor list through the marketing department. Establish when possible appropriate commission between the vendors and staff.
99. Ensure that all arriving guests are notified of room availability within the standard time frame. Assist in establishment of guest recognition program and in the development of amenities and welcome gifts for repeat and VIP guests.
99. Ensure all departments are aware of every aspect of activities and special events within the resort. Establish a weekly listing of all special events times and directions for guests and guest services staff.
99. Ensure the cleanliness of the lobby front entrance and guest registration area. Ensure the brochure rack is in accordance with Wyndham Worldwides Marketing Departments requirements.
99. Coordinate with front desk to ensure all guests requests are handled in a satisfactory manner. Check VIP and owner units for proper cleanliness and condition before arrival. Notify front desk of return guests and welcome them appropriately. Perform special projects as requested.
99. An understanding of hospitality services generally associated with hotel type operations
99. Possess a sensitivity to the needs of guests and owners of a high quality condominium property;
99. Working knowledge and understanding of basic accounting procedures
99. Prior computer experience preferred.
SKILL at: communicating effectively verbally and in writing; organizational skills and detail oriented with the ability to perform various tasks at one time; flexibility and adaptability required; detail oriented; ability to work closely other departments; handling difficult and stressful conditions.
Primary Location: United States of America-Colorado-Vail
Employee Status: Temporary
Organization: Wyndham Vacation Rentals NA
Job Posting: Nov 12 2017 5:10:40 PM
Requisition ID: 1716454
2017 2018 Ski Season Full Time Concierge Lion Square Lodge By Wyndham Vacat job at Wyndham Worldwide
Apply for this 2017 2018 Ski Season Full Time Concierge Lion Square Lodge By Wyndham Vacat position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!