Accounts Receivable Analyst Featured
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Accounts Receivable Analyst job at XO Holding Inc in Fort Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The groups mission is to lead the change to provide customers with the most advanced flying services and the very best value anytime anywhere around the world. Vista Globals knowledge and understanding of all facets of the industry deliver the best end-to-end offering and technology to any business aviation customer through its VistaJet and XO branded services.
VistaJet offers global aircraft services unlike any other company in business aviation. With unparalleled experience flying into and out of the hardest to reach destinations VistaJet has arranged for heads of state corporate leaders entrepreneurs and private individuals to fly to 187 countries worldwide. Every flight is tailored to ensure seamless travel with maximum efficiency so customers can be in more meetings or locations within the shortest period of time. VistaJet''s fleet of over 70 private jets is available to customers – with guaranteed availability and no positioning costs for Program Members.
This position supports the Accounts Receivable Manager as our Accounts Receivable Analyst to ensure that Accounts Receivables activities are executed in line with the companys methodologies. This role will work as part of a shared services function with global counterparts and responsibilities. An ideal candidate will contribute to establishing and maintaining internal controls to ensure accurate complete efficient and timely recording and reporting of financial transactions.
The broad group is responsible for overseeing full cycle accounts receivables including:
- Provide process improvement to drive efficiency and high volume output
- Responsible for the overall timely posting and collection of payments
- Ensuring the overall health of the AR subledger as it pertains to payments and the cash application policy
- Compiling analyzing and reporting financial information to management
- Coordinating requests of both internal and external auditors
- Leads the development of short and long-term objectives for the teams evaluates KPIs organizes team for success integrates customer service-oriented behaviors
- Supports critical month-end financial close process with regards to revenue recognition.
Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Perform reconciliations of complex invoicing activity as well as investigate discrepancies in customer accounts.
- Support revenue accruals on a monthly basis.
- Review and understand contracts as it relates to final billings.
- Process and ensure that receipts discounts and adjustments are accurately posted to customer accounts in a timely manner to meet department goals.
- Monitor client account details for non-payments delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the multiple channels of revenue cycles across a global organization.
- Work cross functionally with teams Finance and Customers to advocate for processes that provide a great customer experience while accelerating free cash flow.
- Escalates to the AR Manager customers who exhibit a financial inability to pay and identifies uncollectible amounts.
- Apply accounting principles practices regulations and procedures as they relate to accounts receivables and financial reporting.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities across multiple departments and workstreams.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
XO Holding, Inc Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.