Billing and Revenue Analyst Featured
- Brisbane, California
- Job ID
Billing and Revenue Analyst job at XOJET in Brisbane CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Billing and Revenue Analyst is responsible for ensuring that invoicing coordinates with balance sheet and income statement reporting. Analysts also review quotes and contractual agreements to ensure that all goods and services have been billed for. In case of discrepancies the analyst works with the Sales team to resolve them.
- Prepare invoices and billing statements for charter and membership customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review complex customer contracts and interpret them for billing purposes.
- Promptly and accurately respond to billing questions and issues raised by the customers sales team management and auditors.
- Handling invoices payment investigation issuing billing adjustments dealing with problematic invoices delivering reimbursement checks and performing data entry.
- Drive enhancements for billing and revenue recognition ensuring hundred percent achievements in billing collections ensuring confidentiality in all aspects of billing actions and handling responsibilities of merging billing records and report income projections to management team
- Participate in the interim and year-end audit.
- Execute on special projects assigned by the Revenue and Billing Manager.
- 1 year of work experience preferred. New college graduates welcome.
- GED required. College degree strongly preferred
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent critical thinking and organizational skills.
- High degree of maturity to enable professional behavior in challenging circumstances.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SAP or related ERP systems a plus.
- Understanding of US GAAP a plus.
- Strong work ethic team player and willingness to learn.
- Department: Accounts Receivable
- Location: Brisbane / Bay Area CA
- Reports to: Billing & Revenue Manager
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
XOJET Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.