Supervisor Operations Featured
- Mcclellan, California
- Job ID
Supervisor Operations job at XOJET in McClellan CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Operations Supervisor oversees supervises and coordinates the activities of Operations Analyst team. Serves as in-room Subject Matter Expert and escalation point-of-contact for all operational issues. Works with other SOC teams to ensure operational processes provide appropriate support. Provides shift coverage as needed.
- Actively supports the Operations Teams Service Commitment:
- We serve as the Trusted Advisors on all operational issues.
- We are the first and last line of defense against preventable disruptions to our clients travel plans.
- We provide actionable choices on operational issues.
- Serve as SOC Subject Matter Expert for all performance weather and feasibility issues.
- Proactively identifies and addresses weaknesses in existing processes.
- Provide real-time practical problem-solving/problem-avoidance guidance to team members.
- Work with the Operations team to improve existing product quality.
- Point person for the creation and implementation of SOC processes to improve efficiency and service.
- Coordinate all phases of the Operations Analyst team:
- Establish a culture of teamwork superior customer service and collaborative decision-making.
- Create and manage work schedules to ensure proper coverage of all shifts including employee training and vacation.
- Manage payroll ensuring labor law compliance and prompt time card approval
- Seek opportunities to recognize exceptional individual and group performance. Build team confidence and provide motivation.
- Ensure maximum employee performance of job requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate team performance in all Operations areas and implement constant improvement. Provide on the spot coaching and regularly scheduled employee one-on-ones.
- Motivate mentor lead coach and develop Operations staff.
- Develop organize schedule and facilitate Initial and Recurrent Training and ensure that learning is a continual part of the teams development.
- Ensure that all Analysts engaged in the appropriate oversight of the companys feasibility processes
- Work with other teams to improve existing and create new SOC processes to improve efficiency and product quality
- Draft and publish updates to all Operations-owned manuals
- Establish strong communication channels and be a willing motivated and enthusiastic communicator with individuals and cross functional groups
- Maintain XOJET culture across all SOC teams
- Support and assist Sr. Director SOC as directed
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in all Operation Analyst functions.
- Ability to analyze complex situations problem solve and clearly communicate appropriate solutions.
- Capable of working in a fast paced deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated to identify missing or inadequate processes and produce or direct solutions in a timely manner.
- Capable of performing duties with minimal supervision/direction.
- Demonstrates the skills needed to effectively:
- Address repeated procedural errors
- Mediate day-of operational conflicts
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully time manage.
- Ability to create and maintain the documentation and structure required in a technical operational training program.
- Represents and builds XOJET culture.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office skills (including Word and Excel) and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Department: Operations
- Location: MCC
- Reports to: Senior Director SOC
- FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
XOJET Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.