Jet Aviation Cabin Hostess Apply Here Featured
- Job ID
Jet Aviation Cabin Hostess Apply Here job at XOJET Aviation LLC in CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Given our recent acquisition by Vista Global we are seeking crew to operate the VistaJet Fleet which will be managed by XOJET. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leading organization and gain worldwide operations experience. Therefore XOJET is currently searching for qualified Flight Attendants to join our team of professionals!
The Flight Attendant attends to the safety and comfort of passengers on board each flight. Off the aircraft the Flight Attendant is responsible for various administrative and training functions.
The client experience is tailored so that passengers always feel at ease to work entertain and relax all on the same journey. We are in search of Flight Attendants to travel the world and provide 5-star service while managing an aircraft for a minimum of 17 consecutive days.
- Insure passengers comply with federal regulations during all flight activity
- Brief passengers on the safety features of the aircraft
- Assist and command the cabin in the event of an aircraft emergency medical emergency or aircraft evacuation
- Operate all emergency equipment including fire extinguishers life rafts oxygen equipment and automatic external defibrillator
- Document all cabin maintenance issues with Pilot in Command
- Brief and assist passengers with aircraft convenience systems such as entertainment high speed data systems fax machine and phone capabilities
- Assist passengers with carry-on luggage
- Assist passengers with seating for adults and children including passengers with disabilities and children who require restraint systems
- Plan order prepare and serve all meals and beverages
- Develop standard stock and source vendors for aircraft cabin lavatory and galley. Insure aircraft is prepared to specifications prior to each flight
- Insure aircraft cabin is clean and aircraft water and lavatories are serviced prior to each flight
- Conduct pre-flight check of all cabin safety equipment prior to each flight
- Assist with hotel and transportation arrangements for crew
- Attend annual recurrent safety and medical training
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Previous private or commercial (First or Business Class cabin) aviation experience OR a minimum of 2 years experience of high end service in other luxury sectors.
- Highly flexible with a proven ability to find creative solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to calmly prioritize tasks in a fast-paced unpredictable environment
- Passionate about providing guests with 5-star customer service
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to read write and speak English fluently. Other languages and international cultural experience beneficial but not required.
- Ability to successfully launch a life raft weighing approximately 60 lbs. Ability to lift open and manipulate aircraft door and window exits weighing up to 130 pounds.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; college degree preferred
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.