Systems Analyst II Featured
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Systems Analyst II job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Fort Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- To maintain and troubleshoot network hardware: Routers Switches Firewalls APs.
- Provide local level 2 support to all tickets routed to FLL from the Global Service Desk.
- Provide guidance and support to level 1 technicians.
- Will be responsible to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Must have strong customer service skills as they will take ownership of issues and update their status to the end user.
- Assist with maintaining a proper inventory of all IT equipment.
- Must be able to perform all levels of support when required.
- Candidate will have between 3-5 years of level 2 support.
- Experience with wireless systems. Cisco is a plus.
- Experience with project management is a plus.
- CCNA is a plus.
- Net+ is a plus.
- Security+ is a plus.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.