Field Service Supervisor Featured
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Field Service Supervisor job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Fort Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Field AOG phone calls from flight crews with discrepancies in the air and on ground. Troubleshooting systems with crew or ensuring aircraft systems are in correct configuration to correct issues.
- Debrief with flight crews to ensure content of discrepancies is accurate and correct.
- Ensure vendors are using proper techniques and tooling when maintaining XO Crew Resource aircraft
- Assist vendors in troubleshooting of aircraft systems research parts and research various documentation.
- Travel to aircraft having technical issues to expedite repairs
- Perform minor maintenance on fleet aircraft.
- Verify vendors are performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance per XO Crew Resource standards.
- Monitor ongoing aircraft issues and document for future maintenance events required.
- Perform RII training for vendors.
- Revise work orders as required approve discrepancies review quotes for accuracy and ensure agreed work is complied with.
- Ensure work orders and turnovers are complete and work is precisely described.
- Order parts ship parts receive parts and check documentation for accuracy.
- Approve door to door shipping to meet flight schedules.
- Oversee work at vendors facilities to ensure proper maintenance techniques tooling and appropriate care for the AC and loose equipment are employed while maintenance is being performed.
- Travel to host cities of special events such as Super Bowl Kentucky Derby etc. to support AOG in order to dispatch aircrafts efficiently without delay.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Analytical Determined Strong technical intellect Strong natural curiosity
- Ability to communicate with precision
- Takes it personally when desired outcome is not reached.
- Candidates will hold A&P certificate
- Have minimum of 5 years experience on turbine powered aircraft
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Department: Maintenance
- Location: Van Nuys CA; Greensboro NC; Lincoln NE; South Florida and North East
- Reports to: Senior Manager of Field Service
- FLSA Classification: Exempt
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.