Crew Planning Coordinator Featured
- Mcclellan, California
- Job ID
Crew Planning Coordinator job at XOJET Aviation LLC in McClellan CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Crew Planning Coordinator will manage comprehensive data for XOJETs Crew Planning department. They will plan and execute crew staffing plans integrate with XOJETs training department to manage short and long term schedules and assist the Scheduling team with real time crew staffing concerns.
- Manage all data entry pertinent to Crew Planning functions (FOS and ISE)
- Work with the Training department to ensure all Training Events are accommodated (ISE)
- Pilot notification and/or update (email)
- Completing/Processing of all Crew rotation and vacation bids - Quarterly
- Other Training Collaboration- Company Check/Route Check/SCAPT/IOE/COE
- Audit and Compliance per FAA regulation relating to crew work schedules
- Termination - Inactive Pilots (ISE)
- FOS ISE Intranet Data Entry and Maintenance- Daily
- Support/Analyst: Perform a variety of activities in support of the functional processes programs and/or services. Tasks include working on advanced department projects: compiling and analyzing data; creating reports; providing information regarding function specific policies and procedures for applied use by management; and tracking and control of processes projects and activities. Provide process improvement projects that will contribute to team scalability and launch status updates and reporting.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and have a positive proactive attitude
- Aviation industry knowledge preferred
- Proven track record in similar position requiring high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Capable of working in a fast paced deadline-driven corporate environment
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Advanced to Intermediate level MS Office – Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze complex situations problem solve and successful time management
- High school diploma or GED. College degree a plus.
- Department: Schedulig
- Location: McClellan CA
- Reports to: Sr Manager Scheduling and VP Scheduling
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.