Senior Recruiter Featured
- Mcclellan, California
- Job ID
Senior Recruiter job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Mcclellan CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Senior Recruiter's primary responsibility is to provide support to the companys recruiting efforts.
- Researches and recommend effective recruiting strategies to find applicants.
- Assist with the setup maintenance and use of recruiters and staffing agencies.
- Assists with maintaining all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Maintains all applicant data through Jobvite to ensure mandatory compliance per EEOC regulation
- Conducts prescreening interviews and provides well documented recruiting reports
- Assists with the scheduling of interviews including arranging candidate travel
- Participates in the interviewing process as requested
- Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Posts openings in advertisements with professional organizations and in other position appropriate venues as requested.
- Assist with preparation and execution of recruiting events
- Provides responses for all recruiting inquiries received by email and telephone
- Assists in the New Hire Orientation
- Provides support with recruiting project development and execution
- Tracks recruiting department spend
- Acts as a resource for new employees as they transition into their roles
- Light travel may be required
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years' experience managing full-cycle recruiting process
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal partners staffing agencies and candidates both internal and external
- Knowledge utilizing social networking tools for recruiting purposes;
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e. Jobvite ADP) is beneficial
- Willingness to work non-standard hours as needed;
- Strong computer proficiency including working knowledge of MS Outlook Excel Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent time managements and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter ho thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Light travel may be required
- Accredited Bachelor's degree GED or High School Diploma
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: McClellan CA
- Reports to: Supervisor Recruiting
- Classification: Non-Exempt
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.