- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Scheduler job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Schedule and control the movement of all company aircraft to achieve maximum safety efficiency and availability to meet schedule demands and company objectives in accordance with FAA Part 135 crew duty rest and flight regulations.
- Determine feasibility of executing scheduled trips and accommodating new trip requests based on overall network availability maintenance and crew availability and/or operational limitations on specific aircraft assignments.
- Interface and coordinate with Maintenance Control Fuel Team International Trip Planning Pilots and Client Service teams to operate company aircraft safely and efficiently while meeting company objectives and prioritizing client service.
- Schedule and re-route company aircraft relating to weather maintenance availability and/or failures and in anticipation or response to elevated crew risk scores.
- Anticipate scheduling issues as a result of day-of weather phenomenon and other operational issues.
- Monitor developing situations and communicate constraints to crews client services Ops and all other appropriate SOC workgroups.
- Mitigate further schedule impact with strategic planning and creative problem solving.
- Frame actionable choices to leadership teams during IRROP situations with recovery options including overall economic impact in a clear and well-presented fashion for quick response.
- Implement and execute all scheduling related decisions quickly and with precision outstanding issues shall be passed to the next shift with detailed information in a formal pass down and clear direction on action items.
- Execute transitions for all crew members starting and ending rotation while considering service delivery to our clients cost analysis related to each movement and impact on individual quality of life for the crew member.
- Manage all crew movement in near term creating maximum capacity in the network pairings and training prioritized with guidance from CPO (IOE COE company checks etc.)
- Additional duties as needed or assigned by the Manager Scheduling and VP Scheduling.
- High school diploma or GED. College degree a plus. Aviation industry knowledge preferred.
- Prefer at least 3 or more years of relevant aviation experience in scheduling aircraft or crew movements
- Knowledge of FARs for crew duty day requirements.
- Capable of working in a fast paced deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office skills (including Word and Excel) and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Ability to analyze complex situations problem solve and precise time management.
- Department: Scheduling
- Location: Fort Lauderdale FL
- Reports to: VP Scheduling
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.