Flight Operations Analyst Featured
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Flight Operations Analyst job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Flight Operations Analyst will serve as the trusted advisor on all operational issues act as the first and last line of defense against preventable disruptions to our clients travel plans and provide actionable choices on operational issues.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on all operational matters to include:
- A/C Performance
- Airport Feasibility
- FAA Regulations
- Capture log and verify crew duty information
- Acquire hangars for flights as required due to snow/ice or overnight temps
- Assist Schedule team with trip and crew logistics during IROP situations
- Utilize AFIS messaging system as needed to communicate with in-flight aircraft
- Update TSA NFL and Selectee lists via TSA CVS docs and uploading them into FOS
- Uploading Special Posts and verifying them to the Passenger Manifest's stored by the company in FOS.
- Coordinate the communication of elevated Duty Risk Scores to CPO Scheduling and Safety
- Perform feasibility snapshot on all new revenue flights at time of booking
- Respond to Sales/RM and in-SOC questions regarding weather/performance
- New-airport analysis
- Current-day weather and performance monitoring
- 72-hour operational outlook
- Maintain XO culture across all SOC teams
- Support and assist Supervisor Operations as directed
- Support and assist Sr. Director SOC as directed
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED. College degree a plus.
- Aviation operational knowledge required
- Dispatcher certificate or pilot license a plus
- Dynamic and energetic spirit coupled with a strong desire to create and win
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Highly detail oriented with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office skills (including Word and Excel) and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Department: Network Operations
- Location: Fort Lauderdale FL
- Reports to: Director SOC
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.