Maintenance Planner Featured
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
Maintenance Planner job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Responsible for short and long range forecasting and scheduling on scheduled maintenance requirements and maintenance costs
- Build work packages to include routine task cards attachments drawings and parts list
- Work with Purchasing Coordinator and Maintenance departments to ensure parts and tooling are on site for each planned event
- Coordinate flat rate tracking and reporting procedures with administrative personnel
- Create monthly projection for scheduled maintenance and update/adjust as required.
- Build work orders in CAMP (electronic maintenance tracking system).
- Request estimate for each maintenance event and prepare status sheets.
- Update and maintain flat rate cost sheet.
- Set up scheduled maintenance event with certified maintenance facilities.
- Coordinate parts requests and materials with purchasing/procurement.
- Coordinate maintenance event with maintenance control and vendors.
- Monitor and update CAMP FOS Turn Over Status Board and other tracking documents and software as required.
- Aware of new AD and SB compliance notification requirements and manage fleet campaign and AD/SB compliance.
- Familiarity of maintenance requirement changes and adjusts maintenance schedules accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of High school diploma or GED; College degree a plus
- Minimum of 2 years in a Maintenance Planner or Coordinator position or related function
- Airframe and Powerplant preferred
- Requires strong organizational and planning skills
- Working knowledge of standard pc word processing spreadsheet database and presentation applications
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively coordinate with multiple departments in a fluid operational environment
- Aviation experience preferred
- Department: Maintenance
- Location: Fort Lauderdale FL
- Reports to: Senior Maintenance Planner
- Classification: Non-Exempt
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.