Client Services Specialist
- Mcclellan, California
- Job ID
Client Services Specialist job at Xojet in Mcclellan CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Client Services Specialist is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to XOJET clients. The Client Services Specialist is expected to acquire an in-depth understanding of each client’s individual travel preferences and provide personalized service as a single point of contact.
The Client Services Specialist will work cross-functionally with the sales, revenue management, accounting and operations teams to ensure superior trip execution and a flawless client experience.
- Directly responsible for the proactive coordination and communication of all flight management details including itinerary details, manifest details, catering requests, on-board service items, ground transportation arrangements, flight following and specific customer requests via email or phone
- Works closely with the Trackers on flight feasibility, operational concerns and weather forecasts. Advises Trackers of any pertinent customer details to be communicated to the flight crews
- Provide prompt and concise communications to clients and internal teams with respect to all flight management including itinerary updates, flight delays and weather updates
- Directly coordinates and communicate any changes that occur related to change in scheduling or aircraft availability
- Works in partnership with Aviation Advisor to understand the needs of all passengers before and during each flight and upon arrival to destination airports
- Create and maintain client profiles with all pertinent and required information to ensure a consistent flight experience
- Interfaces directly with FBO personnel to advise of aircraft arrivals and manage customer requests
- Effectively communicates and escalates operational issues and specific trip logistics as needed
- Provides proactive and immediate customer communication with respect to customer specific trip logistics
- Compile service issue reports and provide recommendations for improvement
- Manage problems and issues using independent judgment and provide sound solutions to ensure client satisfaction
- Performs additional assignments and projects as required
- Must have the flexibility to work in a 24/7/365 Operations Center to cover the needs of the operation and may be assigned to shifts that include days, nights, afternoons, weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrates XOJET’s visions of world-class client services
- Embody the values of the XOJET culture within the Client Services department and the SOC to create and maintain a positive work environment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of professional private aviation client service experience, travel, hospitality or similar high-touch customer service experience
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to synthesize, prioritize and precisely execute multiple tasks under time constraints in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities.
- Demonstrable ability to forge trusted relationships with internal and external customers
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Dynamic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Undergraduate degree from a high quality academic institution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Department: Client Services
- Location: McClellan, CA (SMF)
- Reports to: Client Services Supervisor
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Xojet Company Overview
At XOJET, we are committed to offering world-class service and smart private jet solutions to the most sophisticated flyers in the world and it begins with our people. Our dedicated team of employees and partners nationwide represents the very core of every XOJET experience and strives to deliver an unparalleled experience every day. From skilled Pilots to personable Private Aviation Advisors, we invite you to discover why XOJET is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Greater Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times.