Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Xojet Jobs
The XOJET Maintenance Controller safely manages daily maintenance requirements of the fleet and communicates with internal and external customers on all maintenance related events and outcomes. All Systems Operation Center (SOC) positions share the common responsibility of maintaining situational awareness of the operations taking place both across our system and within the SOC. Communication and teamwork are key requirements and essential in ensuring a smooth operation across all teams within the SOC and extending out to our crews. All SOC positions are expected to take initiative to aid in recovery, changes, and transitions of crew and aircraft and maximization of revenue opportunities.
- Safely managing daily maintenance requirements of the fleet in a timely manner
- Responsible for coordinating w/ SOC, QC, Customer Service, MX Vendors, FBOs and Flight crews on maintenance events
- Must convey high level of technical support to flight crews and MX vendors
- Responsible for applying and managing fleet MELs
- Responsible for building, scheduling, and releasing fleet MX work orders
- Responsible for building, scheduling, and releasing fleet detailing work orders
- Ensuring accurate and timely information is conveyed with MX computer programs
- Ensuring accurate and timely information is conveyed to operations for AOG and delayed aircraft
- Responsible for oversight and management of fleet during MX events
- Responsible for releasing aircraft for RTS in accordance w/ company and FAA guidelines
- Responsible for Airworthiness Releases and Special Flight Permits
- Ensures Fleet MX is monitored and completed in a timely manner, never to exceed governing time limitations
- Must work harmoniously w/ DOM, Chief Pilots, Managers, Pilots, MX Vendors, and teammates, as well outside OEMs and auditors
- Responsible for providing shift turnovers and reports of sufficient detail to ensure open issues receive appropriate attention and follow through
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills desirable
- Must have A&P certificate
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years aircraft maintenance control, maintenance supervisor, crew chief, avionics lead or equivalent
- At least 5 years corporate aircraft or regional airline maintenance experience. Specific experience on Citation X and/or Challenger 300 highly desirable
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and task management skills
- Must be computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office, typing skills are an advantage
- Experience with CAMP, AVTRAK, CMP, JETDOCS, Corridor, EBIS or other maintenance specific applications is highly desirable
- Must be a clear and concise verbal and written communicator
- Must be able to work weekends and second or third shift as well as occasional overtime
- Must be able travel for training or other company requirements
- Must be insurable under company insurance requirements
- Department: Maintenance
- Location: McClellan, CA
- Reports to: Director of Technical Operations
- Classification: Non-Exempt
Maintenance Controller job at Xojet
Apply for this Maintenance Controller position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.