Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Xojet Jobs
To prepare a maintenance plan that provides continuous maintenance flow with minimum interruption to flight operations. Works with aircraft maintenance control operations and other operational departments to ensure planning and scheduling of FAA approved maintenance program requirements. The maintenance planner is responsible for ensuring maintenance forecasting, projecting maintenance costs, building work orders and maintaining cost sheets.
- Responsible for short and long range forecasting and scheduling on scheduled maintenance requirements and maintenance costs
- Build work packages to include routine task cards, attachments, drawings and parts list
- Work with Purchasing Coordinator and Maintenance departments to ensure parts and tolling are on site for each planned event
- Coordinate flat rate tracking and reporting procedures with administrative personnel
- Create monthly projection for scheduled maintenance and update/adjust as required.
- Build work orders in CAMP (electronic maintenance tracking system).
- Request estimate for each maintenance event and prepare status sheets.
- Update and maintain flat rate cost sheet.
- Set up scheduled maintenance event with certified maintenance facilities.
- Coordinate parts requests and materials with purchasing/procurement.
- Coordinate maintenance event with maintenance control and vendors.
- Monitor and update CAMP, FOS, Turn Over, Status Board, and other tracking documents and software as required.
- Aware of new AD and SB compliance notification requirements, and manage fleet campaign and AD/SB compliance.
- Familiarity of maintenance requirement changes and adjusts maintenance schedules accordingly.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of High school diploma or GED; College degree a plus
- Minimum of 4 years in a Maintenance Planner or Coordinator position or related function
- Current Airframe & Powerplant License
- Requires strong organizational and planning skills
- Working knowledge of standard pc word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively coordinate with multiple departments in a fluid operational environment
- Aviation experience preferred
- Department: Maintenance
- Location: MCC
- Reports to: Senior Maintenance Planner
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Maintenance Planner job at Xojet
Apply for this Maintenance Planner position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.
Over 107,016 Aviation Career Opportunities
Enjoy a sneak peak of the most recent aviation jobs listed in the Avjobs Applicant System. Avjobs has over 107,016
aviation jobs available. 101,644 new jobs have been posted in the last 30 days.
Sign in to view jobs in your area.