Account Executive Aircraft On Ground Featured
- Chandler, Arizona
- Job ID
Account Executive Aircraft On Ground job at avair in Chandler AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Over the last 20 years AvAir has a become a global leader in the aviation after market servicing 2700 customers in 118 countries. We are looking for an AOG Account Executive to join our team. As an AOG Account Executive you will be part of our 24/7 AOG team that provides service to airlines with grounded aircraft. In this position you will perform all duties related to the buying and selling of aircraft material while providing exceptional customer service to AvAirs global customer base. This position will require the occasional evening and weekend shift.
This position reports to the Senior Vice President Inside Sales
- Chandler Arizona
- Promptly responds to requests and provides quotes to customers with grounded aircraft.
- Coordinates with shipping team to determine the most appropriate logistical solution to transport parts.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships and networks by providing the highest level of service.
- Seeks out and uncovers new customers and growth opportunities to ensure we are supporting all areas of the business and can anticipate future business opportunities.
- Coordinates with Repairs Department to confirm customer units are repaired and delivered on time.
- Ensures accurate pricing of material by analyzing fair market value of aircraft parts.
- Reviews daily quote reports to determine follow up needs.
- Works closely with AOG team members and other internal teams to meet customer needs.
- Maintains professional technical and industry knowledge by reviewing professional or industry specific publications and establishing personal networks.
- High school diploma required. Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service or sales experience required.
- Ability to work early morning shift and occasional evening/weekend shift required.
- Aviation after-market sales experience and industry knowledge preferred.
- Experience with Quantum Inventory Control ILS Aeroxchange and other Aviation driven platforms preferred.
- Strong organizational skills attention to detail and the ability to multitask required.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including Excel.
- Medical (PPO+HSA available)
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401k plan
- Outdoor Patio
- Fitness Center
- Team events
- Sales contests
- Employee appreciate days
avair Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.