Operations Training Administrative Professional Featured
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Job ID
Operations Training Administrative Professional job at gTANGIBLE Corporation in Portsmouth NH
Description, duties, responsibilities
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC) www.gtangible.com is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional Administrative and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Contingent
Position Status: Opened Job Requisition on 4/19/21
Position Title: Operations Training Administrative Professional
The Operations Training administrative professional supports the squadron training program reporting to the Squadron Chief of Training or Training Flight Commander.
Location: Newington NH
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update data in PEX or future equivalent systems to PEX and locally-developed computer database systems as required.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required.
- Review and update student/permanent party records folders and grade books per the applicable Air Force Instructions (AFI 11-202V1 and AFI 11-2MDS-V1) associated MAJCOM Installation supplements and locally- developed guidance. Number of records will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
- Provide daily Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) reports and inputs to SARM for go/no-go determination
- Administer classes and exams as required. Coordinate with scheduling to ensure crewmembers are scheduled for Crew Resource Management Instructor Crew Resource Management Instrument Refresher Course and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements. Number of classes/exams will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
- Perform weekly individual gradebook checks of personnel training and ancillary training requirements.
- Prepare and execute periodic training/testing plans for approval and scheduling.
- Provide weekly updates to squadron leadership containing the flight and readiness status of personnel to facilitate tracking of duty status and performance report/decoration accomplishment.
- Coordinate with the scheduling officer enabling them to maximize training opportunities in accordance with unit leadership guidance. Scheduling and training must be consistent.
- Provide daily tracking of upgrade and continuation training accomplishment for the unit Operations Supervisor (or equivalent) as well as weekly summaries for the Operations Officer.
- Assist in the development of new curriculum and syllabi for aircrew and ground training.
- Act as the point of contact to facilitate new aircrew hiring boards including application packet solicitation and collection board assembly and interview scheduling
- Generate the following reports/forms as required:
- AF Form 4324 Aircraft Assignment/Aircrew Qualification Worksheet.
- Training aids as defined/utilized by local SOP.
- Monthly aircrew qualification level summary (also known as the "Letter of Xs") and provide a copy of in-work and final documents to Wing Current Operations (OSS/OSO) and Wing Stan/Eval (OGV) NLT the last day of each month.
- Monthly and quarterly Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) reports and RAP inputs to Wing OSS Training each quarter.
- RAP reporting as required by the current RAP tasking message.
- Monthly summary of aircrew probation/regression status.
- Grade Book report.
- Locally developed reports to assist Commander in completing DRRS/AF-IT reporting.
- Assist in the development of a squadron 6 month training plan
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Three years experience providing administrative support to DoD training or flying organizations
- One year experience using USAF or other DoD Services scheduling applications. Patriot Excalibur (PEX) or GTIMS highly desired.
- One year experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications/e-mail systems or the equivalent.
- One year experience providing administrative support to training/instruction programs.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race age sex color physical or mental disability religion sexual orientation marital status national origin or political affiliation.
gTANGIBLE Corporation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.