Test Technician Hot
- San Carlos, California
- Job ID
Test Technician job at joby aviation in San Carlos CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Work closely with Test Engineers and Equipment Design Engineers to provide support in assembling maintaining and operating in-house designed test rigs stands and fixtures.
- Install instrumentation and data acquisition systems using foil strain gauges accelerometers load cells thermistors etc. (including sensor installation).
- Support Test Engineers with assembling component/system level electro-mechanical equipment with minimal supervision.
- Build wiring harness soldering of electronics and overall electrical craftsmanship.
- Setup execute and monitor validation and reliability tests at component and system level as per approved test plan.
- Aid in the development of technical work procedures and process documentation.
- Maintain a clean workspace and inventory of tools and equipment.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving techniques and analytical ability.
- Hands-on attitude and detail-oriented work habits in testing environment.
- Experience with mechanical design and manufacturing drawing.
- Experience with component assembly and systems integration of electronics.
- Ability to operate and maintain a wide variety of instrumentation and analytical tools hand and power tools and HV equipment.
- IPC (or relevant) certification regarding rework and soldering.
- Experience with tool maintenance schedules and equipment calibration intervals.
- Experience with laboratory data analysis.
- Familiar with industrial test laboratory environments and procedures.
- Familiar with LabView MATLAB.
- Familiar with Computer Aided Design - Catia and Solidworks.
joby aviation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.