Production Document Controller
- San Bernardino, California
- Hourly $15.00 - $18.00
- Job ID
Production Document Controller job at Pulsar Aviation Services Inc in San Bernardino CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
It is the duty and responsibility of the Production Controller, working in concert with Quality
Control and Maintenance Supervisors, to implement, track and maintain the project maintenance
schedule developed by the Planning Department.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have strong computer skills, with very high level of proficiency in MS Excel and MS Project preferred.
- Must be deadline driven and detail-oriented.
- Must be well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
(You will be required to track and account for 500+ work cards daily)
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers appointed over them.
- Must be proficient in English, bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work in hangar environment (Hot, cold, noisy, dusty, fast-paced).
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior Aviation planning or production controller experience a plus but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Pulsar Aviation Services Inc Company Overview
JOIN A WINNING TEAM Pulsar Aviation Services is always on the lookout for the best and brightest in their profession.