INDOC Coordinator Featured
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Job ID
INDOC Coordinator job at XOJET Aviation LLC in Fort Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Creates and manages all pilot folders.
- Enter Part I and II Forms into FOS
- Create 8410 and 718 documents as needed
- Responsible for creating INDOC agendas
- Responsible for arranging catering for all INDOC classes coordinate conference rooms for pilot training events and clean up and set up all catering.
- Create welcome packet for INDOC
- Serves as the primary point of contact during initials days of INDOC
- Coordinate with crew travel and welcome letters
- Ensures devices have been ordered and configured correctly
- Ensures credit cards are ordered
- Ensures briefing cards and keys are distributed
- Enroll students into the initial LMS Drug and Alcohol and Crew Brief
- Pilots receive timely and clear communication from the training department
- Produce a quality INDOC agenda and maintain during pilot INDOC
- Ensures devices are properly configured and distributed with all necessary information
- Excellent organizational administrative and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with computer operating systems the internet and database technology (design software and structure) are essential.
- Previous experience with FOS Gemini ARGUS Wyvern ISE ThinkHR D&A and Learning Management Systems is a benefit
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality is required
XOJET Aviation LLC Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.