Line Service Technician Featured
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Hourly $12.00 - $14.00
- Job ID
Line Service Technician job at jetCenters Inc in Colorado Springs CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
General Aviation Company at Colorado Springs Municipal Airport looking for a Line Service Technician. Position entails fueling, towing and the servicing of general aviation, military, business and commercial aircraft, with a high priority for safety and strong customer service skills in a fast passed environment. Applicant Must be able to lift up to 75lbs, have a clear driving record, and pass a TSA background check. General aviation experience preferred but not required.
- Start Date: ASAP Job Title: Line Service Technician
- Job Location: Colorado Springs Wage: Negotiable
- Job Experience: None required Job Type: Regular
- Hours Per Week: 40 Shift: Various
- Minimum Age: 18 Driver's License: Regular Driver's License
- Endorsements: None Background Check: Yes
- Drug Test: Yes Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Benefits: Yes Paid Holidays/Year: 8
- Health Insurance Available: Yes Paid Vacation Days/Year: 10
- Paid Sick Days/Year: 5 Incentive/Profit Sharing: Yes?
Colorado jetCenter, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
jetCenters Inc Company Overview
jetCenters of Colorado has been voted in Professional Pilot magazine as one of the Nations Best FBO Networks three years running. We are comprised of three full service Fixed Based Operators (FBOs) along Colorado's Front Range including: Colorado jetCenter (COS), Denver jetCenter (APA), and Fort Collins-Loveland jetCenter (FNL). jetCenters of Colorado brands safety, service and security as our top priorities. We offer flight services for business, general, commercial and military aircraft operations. Our award-winning, professional service combined with the amenities to fully accommodate you, your passengers and your aircraft make jetCenters of Colorado the preferred FBO network along Colorado’s Front Range.