Customer Service Representative Featured
- Provo, Utah
- Hourly $12.00
- Job ID
Customer Service Representative job at TalentCare in Provo UT
Description, duties, responsibilities
You can work with private jets!
Are you interested in the aviation industry? Do you have customer service experience? Are you a student seeking a job that will complement your school schedule, or do you want to start a career in aviation or hospitality? As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a great team environment, taking care of flight crews, pilots and passengers.
Extensive aviation safety and customer service training provided for Customer Service Representatives.
Customer Service Representatives are expected to perform the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and corporate aviation clientele
- Arrange services including hotel, catering, and ground transportation
- Coordinate aircraft services, such as fuel and hangar storage
- Effectively communicate via air-to-ground radio and ground-to-ground radio, in addition to other forms of communication
- Educate customers on available services, promotions and programs
- Process customer invoices
- Answer customer questions and resolve issues as necessary
Required Skills & Qualifications
Customer Service Representatives must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid state drivers license
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfortable with computer skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous aviation/FBO experience
TalentCare Company Overview
We build outstanding teams for employers nationwide – from clinical and non-clinical healthcare roles, and front line staff to executives in business and retail services. We use predictive analytics and cutting-edge technology to provide a positive experience for clients and candidates alike.