C 17 Qatar Logistics Specialist Featured
- Hazelwood, Missouri
- Job ID
C 17 Qatar Logistics Specialist job at Boeing in Hazelwood MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a C-17 Logistics Technician to support the C-17 Qatar
Training System (TS). This position is located in St Louis, MO.
- Provide logistics support to manage, maintain, and support the C-17 Training System (e.g. Training devices, courseware, software, firmware, spares, and their support centers).Maintenance of inventory storage and control
- Distribution and management of supportability assets
- Logistics analysis and supportability assessment updates
- Identification and management of supportability issues
- Acquisition of all replenishment or replacement assets and asset repairs
- Disposition and disposal of obsolete and condemned support
- Execution of supportability quality audits
- Development and management of logistics data
- Maintenance of support equipment
- Material packaging, handling, storage and transportation
- Development and delivery of Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs)
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Security Clearance: This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim U.S. confidential Pre Start and final U.S. confidential clearance Post Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- 5+ years in Aircraft Logistics experience
- 5+ years of experience managing material or spares inventories within an automated database
- 5+ years of purchasing experience (e.g. placing Purchase Orders, paying invoices)
Preferred Qualifications/Desired Skills (Desired Skills/Experience):
- C-17 Logistics Experience
- Military Cargo Logistics Experience
- Diminishing Manufacturing Sources/Material Shortages Parts Obsolescence experience
Typical Education/Experience: Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 15 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+13 years related work experience, 19 years related work experience, etc.)
Relocation: This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This Position is for 1st Shift.
Drug Free Workplace: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.