Ramp Agent Urgent
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Hourly $14.50
- Job ID
Ramp Agent job at Menzies Aviation in Mississauga ON
Description, duties, responsibilities
Full Time positions
To get an idea of what a ramp agent does please watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2DClpoDtcI
The Ramp agent position is not a customer service or ticket counter position. This is a job of moving luggage and cargo from the planes to the cargo trucks that weighs up to 70lbs. You will be outside in all weather conditions. You will need to be able to drive a vehicle to move the cargo and luggage around the Airport so you need a valid license.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
• Be able to speak, read and write in English
• Must have a Valid G or G2 Driver's License with good driving record is required for the positions
• Able to work under tight time constraints
• Must be able to work any shift assigned , including early mornings , nights, weekends and holidays
• Must be able to meet physical demands of the job. Comfortably and continuously lift and carry luggage and cargo weighing up to 70 lbs.(32 Kg)
• Must be able to work outside in all types of weather conditions because the job is primarily outdoors
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Menzies Aviation Company Overview
At more than 200 airport locations across 6 continents , we offer landside and airside services tailored to our customers’ needs; timed to their schedules; and delivered by teams with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them. Our core services include; Ground Handling, Cargo, Fuelling, Executive Services and Offline Services.