AP Mechanic to support our Hughes 500 Series Featured
- Georgetown, South Carolina
- Annual Salary $70,000.00 - $80,000.00
- Job ID
AP Mechanic to support our Hughes 500 Series job at Rotor Blade LLC in Georgetown SC
Description, duties, responsibilities
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: This is a field position and requires heavy travel with occasional work at our principal base located in Georgetown, SC or satellite base in Philipi, WV and sometimes remotely. Rotor Blade provides a safe and professional work environment where all team members are challenged to perform to their highest potential. This position is 3 weeks on/3 weeks off.
• Support daily maintenance of the helicopters.
• Performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
• Inspections and repairs in accordance with applicable manufacturer’s, FAA and Company regulations, policies, and procedures to the highest standards.
• Attendance Requirements are Full Time work week with varying schedule and hours.
• Valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
• Valid drivers license with a clean record.
• Three years of maintenance experience performing all phases of maintenance on the Hughes 500 series aircraft and RR250 series II engines.
• Firm understanding of FAR’s, SB/AD process, weight and balance.
• Intermediate level computer skills.
• Highest level of honesty, integrity, and self-supervision.
• Excellent attention to detail and good judgment.
• Ability to assess and troubleshoot aircraft and engine problems.
• MD500 factory school.
• Rolls Royce Factory School.
• Sheet metal and electrical skills/experience.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Rotor Blade LLC Company Overview
Rotor Blade, LLC a South Carolina company, formed in 2008 provides Airborne Vegetation Management Services for overhead electric distribution and transmission lines; directly for utilities, railroad, gas/pipeline or line clearing contractors. Our well-maintained fleet of MD 500 helicopters and highly skilled pilots will reduce the risk of injury to tree workers, as well as the time and cost associated with ground-to-sky trimming in difficult terrain and remote areas. Rotor Blade's services include: Aerial Side Trimming, Tree Topper Trimming, Aerial Patrolling, Power Line Construction Services and Emergency / Storm Response Services. We pride ourselves on safety, quality and productivity. Competitive salary and bonus structure! #helicopterpilotsrock