- Chicago, Illinois
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
JSSI Job Posting
Aircraft Maintenance Pricing Analyst
Jet Support Services, Inc. is seeking a well-qualified Aircraft Maintenance Pricing Analyst to be based at our headquarters in Chicago, IL.
Founded in 1989, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI) is the world’s largest independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for aircraft engines and airframes. JSSI provides its clients with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and helicopters. JSSI serves clients around the world by managing maintenance services through its international network of technical advisers.
JSSI has always been deeply committed to providing its clients with the highest standard of service and excellence. Our new management team is adding further value by developing innovative products and services and expanding into additional markets.
The mission of the Aircraft Maintenance Pricing Analyst is to assist the Manager of Pricing & Records in the administration of the JSSI airframe/engine programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Collect cost data from functional representatives, contractors and vendors
2. Compute cost estimates of material procurement, repair, replenishment and transportation
3. Prepare and maintain historical cost data
4. Create cost models for cost estimating elements
5. Prepare cost reports and present findings to management
6. Utilize cost data to construct profitable pricing models
7. Provide on-going reporting to Manager of Pricing & Records in support of price revisions and updating as required
8. Maintain Master Price Lists
9. Research and calculate airframe rates for new, transfer and renewal contracts
10. Research and calculate engine pro rata elimination fees
11. Maintain the database used for airframe and engine rate calculations
12. Maintain the Technical Services library
13. Research cost comparisons – actual vs data base pricing
14. Provide technical support to support to the Client Services and Sales Staff with regards to inspection programs and rates
15. Communicate changes to inspection requirements to the Technical Services field reps
16. Research Service Bulletin and Airworthiness Directives as required
1. Assist with cost analysis studies and research projects
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Aviation Related)
• 2-3 years aviation technical experience
• Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and logistics
• Working knowledge of aircraft inspection requirements
• Experience with maintenance planning and forecasting is a plus
• Maintenance Controller experience a plus
• Ability to ensure a factual audit trail is established for all pricing efforts supporting contract proposals
• A & P license a plus
• Turbine Helicopter experience is a strong plus
• Experience with pricing and costing is a strong plus
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills to deal with the public and aviation industry professionals
• Ability to read and write articulately and analytically
• Clear understanding of relevant technical skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Proficient in Excel
Working Environment and Conditions:
Work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear.
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• The noise level in this job is usually moderate.
JSSI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their online application, including resume and salary expectations to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4a154c22-c5dd-4c85-acce-c65ac470cf10&jobId=246980&lang=en_US&source=CC2&ccId=19000101_000001
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Accounts Payable Manager - Chicago IL
Sales Administrator - Chicago IL
Contracts Specialist - Chicago IL
Treasury & Corporate Development Manager - Chicago IL
Client Relationship Manager - Chicago IL
Administrative Assistant Aviation Service Program - Chicago IL
Credit And Collection Manager - Chicago IL
Engine Technical Advisor - Wien Flughafen IL
Engine Technical Advisor - Frankfurt IL
Engine Technical Advisor - Farnborough Hampshire
For nearly 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance programs to the aviation industry, covering virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines, and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial programs and tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including business and commercial jets, turboprops and helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail® Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified Technical Advisors.