Avionics Mechanic RNO Featured
- Reno, Nevada
- Job ID
Avionics Mechanic RNO job at Tactical Air Support in Reno NV
Description, duties, responsibilities
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a growing national company, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft. We "Serve Those Who Serve" with innovative aviation solutions while maintaining a balanced focus on our customers and our teams and we are seeking an experienced Avionics Mechanic to join our team.
The Maintenance Division supports Tactical Air's Air fleet of fighter aircraft with over 75 years of combined experience in tactical aviation maintenance and more than 30 years of military adversary contract maintenance. The Maintenance staff are a dedicated team comprised of experienced A&P-certified and tactical aircraft mechanics, technicians, and logisticians who all work towards ensuring safe and seamless ground maintenance operations.
The ideal candidate will perform organizational, intermediate, and limited depot-level maintenance to include inspection, operational test, repair, modification, troubleshooting, and replacement of aircraft electrical/avionics systems on all assigned aircraft, components, and equipment. This position will apply advanced technical knowledge to solve complex problems and to provide technical assistance, guidance, and instruction to other teammates as needed. The successful performance of this position will require candidate to meet and support the business goals and mission of the company.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. Please refer to the position profile for complete job description and requirements.
- Experience with high performance military aircraft (F-5/T-38), preferably with a federal contractor.
- Background or experience with electrical modifications and phase inspections.
- Government-approved certification advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government security clearance.
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening (including for marijuana).
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Aircraft Mechanic Egress Reno NV
Aircraft Mechanical Drafter RNO Reno NV
Aircraft Mechanical Drafter Jax Jacksonville FL
Aircraft Mechanic I II III Egress JAX Jacksonville FL
Aircraft Mechanic I II IIIEgress JAX Jacksonville FL
Procurement SpecialistJAX Reno NV
Aircraft Missions Systems Technician N4G Fallon NV
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS H1 PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS E 2 PAX Patuxent River MD
Aircrew Analyst SEDSS H1PAX Patuxent River MD
Tactical Air Support Company Overview
Our Philosophy and Vision for the Future Since its inception in 2005, Tactical Air has utilized innovative business practices to provide our government and aviation industry partners with an unparalleled consulting and training experience. We are a business modeled after a weapons school with the largest cadre of weapons school instructors, graduates, adversaries and test pilots in the industry. Additionally, we aim to become a repository of world class aviation expertise powered by a team of aircrew, tactical and subject matter experts, engineers, and maintainers. We attract and retain talent by offering our people a profession, not just a job. The sense of ownership, purpose and meaning that comes with being a member of the Tactical Air team is unique in our industry, affording them a profession with purpose and meaning. Above all we focus on execution. Its not what we do, its how we do it.
- Job Feed
- News Feed