Office Coordinator Featured
- Mcclellan, California
- Job ID
Office Coordinator job at XOJET in McClellan CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support to the MCC team to include:
- Receiving and interacting with visitors;
- Answering and managing incoming calls;
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics developing agendas and meeting materials etc.);
- Ensure sign-in and security procedures as needed
- Send receive and sort mail/courier packages on a daily basis
- Open general mail for distribution as required
- Draft correspondence and presentations;
- Providing other daily support to staff as needed.
- Execute catering orders for all office meeting and events.
- Find vendors; negotiate rates coordinate catering set up and break down of all catered events.
- Assist in the absence of Administrative Staff
- Provide Executive Support by assisting the Executive Team Directors Human Resources Staff and interview candidates with their daily schedules calendar management and commitments.
- Perform general office/facilities management duties to include:
- Managing the inventory of office supplies ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately tracked and managed;
- Help with service calls for the building;
- Ensure that meeting rooms kitchen and reception area are all kept tidy and stocked with necessary supplies;
- Assist with arranging employee events;
- Other duties as assigned;
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines;
- 4+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting;
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in fast paced environment able to plan prioritize and organize individual and group activities and processes;
- Committed to and enthusiastic about the mission and vision of XOJET;
- Outgoing straightforward and creative;
- Able to work independently and take initiative;
- Ability to protect confidential information
- Results oriented;
- An adaptable flexible problem-solver;
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a strong desire to create
- Team-focused enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals sharing information readily with co-workers and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the teams success;
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity honesty trust sophistication and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook Word Excel PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communications networking and presentation skills
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: KMCC
- Reports to: VP Human Resources
- FLSA Classification: Non- Exempt
XOJET Company Overview
XOJET is one of the largest private aviation companies in North America. We own and operate the largest on-demand fleet of super-midsize private jets in the U.S. supplemented by a Preferred Partner Network of over 1450+ aircraft – all of which are maintained to exceed the highest level of safety standards in the industry. XOJET was the first private aviation company to enable its entire fleet with complimentary Wi-Fi and has earned the industrys highest safety ratings including ARGUS Platinum Wyvern Wingman and ISBAO Stage III. We employ 400+ employees across the country and have offices in San Francisco Sacramento New York Los Angeles and Palm Beach. Our clients include a wide range of businesses and individuals across a spectrum of industries including finance private equity technology media and entertainment.