Manufacturing Operations Support & Logistics Business Intelligence Analyst Featured
- Everett, Washington
- Job ID
Manufacturing Operations Support Logistics Business Intelligence Analyst job at Boeing in Everett WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Enterprise Software is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to develop and deliver key insights and information to support the global integrated workforce strategy organization.
- Applies data analytics tools in various projects to offer improved “data-driven” decision making
- Builds and supports advanced visualizations
- Develops data capture and retrieval tools and processes
- Applies data automation to existing manual processes
- Builds and maintains database tables to support tools and visualizations
- Continually learns new processes, tools, and technology to support the organization’s future growth
- Works in dynamic organization and builds working relationships with various functions
- Supports ongoing monitoring of suppliers’ performance and key business measures and objectives.
- Monitors Data Analytics Profession and Data Analytics Industry for best practices, changes, and trends.
- Makes recommendations for opportunity analysis that might enhance current or future supply chain organizational effectiveness.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R.§120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of experience in business analytics
- 3+ years of experience working with databases
- 3+ years of experience with data modeling
- Experience with large data sets, cleaning, and communicating findings with visualizations
- Experience with BI tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 1+ years of experience with Agile, Scaled Agile, Framework or related frameworks
- 1+ years of experience working in a software development environment
- Experience telling stories via data visualizations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Business, or a related field
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years related work experience, 9 years related work experience, etc.)
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense. This is a hybrid position.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift Work Statement:
This position is for 1st shift
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Boeing Company Overview
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense space and security systems. As Americas biggest manufacturing exporter the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft satellites weapons electronic and defense systems launch systems advanced information and communication systems and performance-based logistics and training.