General Manager Urgent
- Amarillo, Texas
- Annual Salary
- Job ID
General Manager job at International Aerospace Coatings in Amarillo TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Summary: Reporting to the SVP of Operations, the General Manager will oversee the Amarillo, TX facility, consisting of 150+ employees. He/she will have full responsibility for site level oversight and management of aircraft safety; FAA regulatory compliance; repair station certificate and manual; environmental and safety policy’s; project management; facility and equipment maintenance; materials management; process improvements; AS9100 quality system; budgets and P&L.
- Maintain monthly and quarterly financial budget and EBITDA targets.
- Control aircraft damage ratios targets.
- Deliver high customer satisfaction percentage.
- Strive towards on-time delivery of projects with goals.
- Manage the availability of labor against the project plan and work with production managers to optimize labor.
- Manage and monitor operational budgets, direct and indirect costs for optimum project and hangar performance.
- A stakeholder in daily contact with customers, vendors, supervisors, leads, painters, mechanics and members of all support staff.
- Insure company environmental, health and safety policies are upheld.
- Maintain a safe work environment and schedule preventative maintenance for the hangar and equipment.
- Provide leadership regarding employee development and training, crew scheduling, direct and indirect labor management.
- Direct site level planning and scheduling.
- Ensure daily regulatory compliance of the FAA repair station certificate and repair station manual.
- Partner with production, facilities, quality, materials, and environmental, health and safety departments.
- Support Regional HRBP in all areas functional areas of people development.
- Initiate, improve and ensure the facility is maintained to company and regulated standards.
- Partner with quality control and quality assurance to develop and improve quality initiatives.
- Guide and support managers in the development of employees and recruitment process to maintain a highly skilled and motivated work force.
- Encourage positive, supportive and respectful working relationships.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Aviation Management preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in an aviation environment.
- Production/operations experience in aviation or manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership skills; interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to deal with internal and external clients and senior executive.
- Strong problem solving and adaptability to be successful in a changing environment.
- Proven leader who can manage a team, set goals, develop individuals and drive accountability across all departments.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel and Project.
- Professional Training: A/P Certification a plus
International Aerospace Coatings Company Overview
International Aerospace Coatings (IAC) is the worlds leading aviation specialist painting company. We work with International airlines, private operators and aviation leasing companies across the globe to provide tailor made aircraft painting, interior refurbishment and graphic solutions that ensure regulatory compliance globally. We currently run 16 sites, 6 of which have wide body aircraft capacity and each year we paint over 1000 aircraft across our facilities. Our European headquarters are based at Shannon Airport, County Clare, Ireland, with our US headquarters located in Spokane, Washington. Please feel free to review more information regarding IAC at http://www.aic.aero.